The complete range of MAGNA3 circulator pumps will change the way you view pumps with class-leading efficiency, intelligent technology and well-known Grundfos reliability. From now on, you can demand more. Add that we are able to meet the exact system requirements with our extended assortment - meaning having an even more efficient system.
The complete range of MAGNA3 circulator pumps will change the way you view pumps with class-leading efficiency, intelligent technology and well-known Grundfos reliability.
Heating, cooling, everything
The MAGNA3 is the pump for heating, cooling, ground source heat pump systems and domestic hot water applications – truly a full-range pump. What’s more, as well as being the most energy-efficient circulator on the market, it is also a balancing valve and heat energy estimator at the same time. MAGNA3 is available in more than 150 different single and twin circulators for any HVAC application.
• Best efficiency in the market – minimizing energy costs and providing energy savings of up to 75% compared to a typical installed circulator
• Built-in energy estimator
• Balancing valve – new FLOWlimit control valve means you can set a maximum flow limit in any control mode
• High intelligence – providing complete control of the system
• Full systems integration – Built-in CIM modules for BMS integration
• Proven reliability – a pump that combines 40 years of experience and 1 million test hours
• Meets stricter EuP requirements for EEI values even before they come into force.
Grundfos GO – full control on the move
The Grundfos GO mobile interface is the most comprehensive platform for mobile pump control you can find. Combine pump control, live monitoring and more in one intuitive mobile application. Let’s GO!
With Grundfos GO you can monitor one or more pumps, change settings, collect data and make reports. A user-friendly interface provides you with all the information and help you need, as well as live pump data monitoring, and easy-to-follow tips and guides.
Full integration saves time
Need to find documentation? Grundfos GO can do that as well, while also providing full integration with Grundfos’ online sizing and replacement tools – 24-hours-a-day. Paperless reporting with a built-in PDF generator and descriptive alarm logs also help pump professionals save time on installation, configuration, data collection and trouble-shooting.
Grundfos GO is backwards compatible with a wide-range of Grundfos pumps and products, including MAGNA and UPE and UPS pumps.
Grundfos GO can also copy settings from one pump and automatically transfer them to other pumps.