Shape a brand new global role
This is an exciting opportunity to take up a new and challenging role with a global outlook. As our very first global accounts service manager, you have the chance to shape a brand new function with vast potential, as you optimise our service sales to cross-border customers in 50+ countries in alignment with our 4 regional sales and service organizations.
Reporting to Group VP of Services and collaborating closely with a handful of global key account managers, you build key customer relationships, grow service sales on selected key accounts and negotiate global agreements.
Based on best practice and in collaboration with key stakeholders, you will also be the driver of developing and implementing the future concepts and approaches for selling our service portfolio to cross-border customers.
You will travel 60-80 days a year to meet clients all over the world, and while you have the possibility of working from our headquarters in Bjerringbro, you can choose to work from Copenhagen or a different location in Denmark.
Optimise our global service sales
As a global accounts service manager, you are tasked with initiating activities to grow a sustainable and profitable service business. To do this, you curate a key service account portfolio by establishing Grundfos’ share of the customer’s global pump service spend and identifying opportunities to grow share of wallet.
Supporting the sales companies in complex cross-border service sales and projects, you develop strong relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts. Specifically, you support all aspects of the sales process and ensure that Grundfos delivers a maximum service value proposition to the account. Specifically, you:
- Proactively strive to maximise the presence of Grundfos in focused accounts by ensuring that all possible Grundfos service products are applied, registering opportunities in the global CRM tool
- Negotiate global framework agreements in collaboration with regional sales colleagues and the legal department to ensure compliance in Grundfos as well as the customer organization
- Determine global pricing levels, prepare regional/local agreements and drive yearly follow-up on pricing updates
- Handle and resolve concrete escalations or delivery challenges across borders in close collaboration with our 4 service regions.
- Participate in the analysis and research of specific customers or markets and deliver marketing materials and service-related presentations for customer meetings, events, fairs, etc.
- Ensure that the global service account is profitable, monitor profitability performance (SCTR) and initiate action in non-profit areas
B2B sales experience and excellent networking skills
We imagine that you have a background in engineering coupled with commercial experience, but you could also be a business graduate with extensive experience within service sales or after-sales in an industrial company. You are experienced in advanced stakeholder management, because you have excellent communication skills and are accustomed to working in a matrix organization. In addition, you:
Have min. 5 years of experience with technical/global B2B sales, preferably within service and aftersales
- Are an expert within OEM business and have experience with pipeline management
- Have a good business understanding with sales and negotiation skills at executive level
- Are comfortable with 60-80 days of international travel a year
- Speak and write English fluently – Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact VP, Global Service, Thomas Rosenkilde Anderson on +45 87 50 44 60.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.