Do you enjoy working in a truly global and dynamic environment, and would you like to travel the world to ensure that our pumps work in different customer setups? Then this could be an opportunity for you to work with testing and verification of our world-class pump solutions.
Join the Global Business Development Electronics Laboratory
As part of the Global Business Development (BD) Electronics Laboratory, you join 31 skilled colleagues. We carry out a broad range of functions within the field of electronics and need to strengthen our position within the field of project support to our IoT platform. Based in Bjerringbro, you will be involved in product support of our products in the market and work in a matrix organization across various project groups.
Collect knowledge and provide recommendations for modifications
Overall, you will be building up a structure for field tests and securing support in a global pilot setup. You will be the project’s eyes and ears at the customer to bring back knowledge of cloud connectivity challenges and how they use our products. In doing so, you work closely with customers and facility managers to develop quick solutions, set up physical infrastructure and connect new devices to our cloud-based solution. Our goal is to collect data through field tests to validate that our solution works in the customer setup – now and in the future. Travelling approximately 30-50 days per year, you will:
- Be the link between the project organization and the customer, being able to explain the product to the customer, prepare a presentation and present it to non-technical people
- Prepare and conduct technical training sessions and provide input and future requirements to our cloud solution
- Write installation guides and similar documentation
- Assist the projects in test and validation for the suggested modifications
- Advise and provide recommendations to the projects on needed modifications based on the challenges seen at the customer
Solid technical skills and a pragmatic work approach
You will be met by many different customer setups. So, to succeed, you must be able to quickly gain product knowledge and use your technical savvy to differentiate between products. With your can-do attitude and self-driven work approach, you can think on your feet when you are working with customers to come up with solutions. As such, you:
- Hold a degree as an electronics technician and have a thorough understanding of software and electronic systems as you will be working with the Grundfos IoT platform
- Preferably have experience with product testing, and you are both solution-minded and analytical
- Are comfortable presenting material and conducting training sessions, and you communicate effortlessly in Danish and English both in speech and writing
- Have experience with IoT platforms and perhaps have experience with cloud-based solutions and pump-system knowledge
- Can handle a sometimes unstructured environment where critical “to do's” arise overnight
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Global BD Electronics Laboratory Manager Flemming Baltzersen on +45 5172 5840.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 5 October 2017 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on 11 October 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.