The GT tanks are available in sizes from 8 to 3,000 litres, suitable for vertical installation. GT tanks in sizes 24 to 80 litres are also suitable for horizontal installation.
The GT-H tanks have a non-toxic butyl rubber diaphragm, dividing the tank chamber into two compartments. The upper compartment contains compressed nitrogen. The lower compartment has a liner in polypropylene (PP) and is filled with water from the pump.
The GT-D tanks have a double diaphragm.
The GT-U tanks have a replaceable, non-toxic butyl rubber bladder surrounded by compressed nitrogen.
The bladder is the only component in contact with the liquid.
The Grundfos GT diaphragm and bladder pressure tanks are suitable for domestic and industrial applications where a controlled pressure is required.
Typical applications include the following:
- Domestic water supply systems
- Booster systems
- Expansion in heating and air-conditioning systems
- Irrigation systems
- Industrial systems.
The Grundfos GT tanks are approved for use with potable water.
The GT tanks can be used with any Grundfos pump.
Features and benefits
- Full range of pressure tanks for cold water and heating
- 5-year warranty on composite tanks
- Materials in contact with the media are corrosion free
- Maintenance-free diaphragm tank
- Degassing tanks
- High quality pressure vessels.