The JP pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump with axial suction port and radial discharge port. The pump has a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties.
JP pumps are available in two material variants.
Material variant A: Cover plate, motor stool and base plate in one unit. The handle is fitted crosswise. Both elements are made of composite material.
Material variant B: Stainless steel cover plate, aluminium motor stool and stainless steel base plate, all separate parts.
Built for a long, trouble-free working life, the small and handy Grundfos JP pump is suitable for a wide variety of water supply and transfer duties in home, garden and hobby applications as well as in agriculture, horticulture and small-scale service industries.
When used in combination with a pressure control or tank, the JP pump is ideal for small water supply systems.
Features and benefits
- Stable operation even if there is air in the liquid
- Robust design that makes the pump suitable for fixed installation
- The pump is directly coupled to a special fan-cooled asynchronous Grundfos motor that is adapted to the pump performance
- Single-phase motors have a built-in thermal switch and require no additional motor protection
- Three-phase motors require external motor protection.
- Stable operation even in case of air in the liquid
- The robust design makes the pump suitable for fixed installation.
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center
How to buy
In this section we will guide you to your country site