The MAGNA1 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows where it is desirable to optimise the setting of the pump duty point, thus reducing energy costs.
To ensure correct operation, it is important that the sizing range of the system falls within the duty range of the pump.
- Proportional-pressure control.
- Constant-pressure control.
- Constant-curve/constant-speed duty.
- No external motor protection required.
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps
for heating systems.
- Wide temperature range where the liquid
temperature and the ambient temperature are
independent of each other.
- Simple installation.
- Low energy consumption. All MAGNA1 pumps
comply with the EuP 2013 and 2015 requirements.
- Eight light fields for indication of pump setting.
- Low noise level.
- No maintenance and long life.
- The complete range is available for a maximum
system pressure of 16 bar (PN 16).