The MAGNA1 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows where it is desirable to optimise the setting of the pump duty point, thus reducing energy costs.
To ensure correct operation, it is important that the sizing range of the system falls within the duty range of the pump.
- Proportional-pressure control.
- Constant-pressure control.
- Constant-curve/constant-speed duty.
- No external motor protection required.
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps for heating systems.
- Wide temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each other.
- Simple installation.
- Low energy consumption. All MAGNA1 pumps comply with the EuP 2013 and 2015 requirements.
- Eight light fields for indication of pump setting.
- Low noise level.
- No maintenance and long life.
- The complete range is available for a maximum system pressure of 16 bar (PN 16).
Flexible pump Replacement assistance options ensuring an energy efficient replacement for worn out or unsuitable...
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options.
Investigation of installed base energy consumption for an overview of the Life Cycle Cost.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center