Unilift KP pumps are submersible drainage pumps for pumping drain water or grey wastewater. The KP is suitable for both temporary and permanent free-standing installation or installation in collecting tanks.
All Unilift KP pumps can be supplied with or without a level switch for automatic or manual operation. The strainer is clipped onto the pump housing and can easily be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
The robust design – all metal parts in contact with the pumped liquid are made of stainless steel - makes it ideal for rough environments. The outer casing is made in one piece. The motor is a canned motor with liquid-filled rotor chamber and water-lubricated bearings.
The motor incorporates automatic overload protection which cuts out the motor in the event of overload. When it has cooled to normal temperature the motor restarts automatically.
The Unilift KP pumps are designed for the pumping of:
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Lowering groundwater
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Stainless steel
- Robust design
Pristine environment protected in northern Greece
Grundfos S-tube® impeller used in network pumping station
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center