The Unilift KP pump is designed for liquid transfer and drainage of clean or slightly dirty wastewater with the pump completely or partly submerged in the liquid.
- Drainage of cellars or buildings
- Pumping of domestic wastewater without toilet waste
- Groundwater lowering
- Emptying applications, e.g. in pools, tanks and vessels
- Pumping applications within agriculture, the dairy industry, horticulture and the process industry.
Pumps without level switch or with float switch are suitable for the following liquids:
- Clean, non-aggressive water
- Slightly dirty (grey) wastewater.
If the pump has been used for other liquids than clean water, it should be flushed through with clean water immediately after use. The open-impeller construction ensures a free passage of solids up to a diameter of ø10 mm.