Grundfos vertical in-line volute pumps are used in a number of applications including air conditioning and heating. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal volute pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals.
The pumps are close-coupled, meaning that the pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid compared to similar canned rotor pumps.
Max flow: 4,500 m3/h
Max motor size: 630 kW
Main product characteristics
- Optimised hydraulics for high efficiency
- Low noise level
- High efficiency motors (EFF1) as standard
- Top-pull-out design for easy dismantling during service
- Mechanically and hydraulically balanced impeller to increase motor bearing and shaft seal lifetime
- The entire pump is electro-coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available in single and twin pump design
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants
- PN 6,10, 16 and 25 bar.
- Temperature up to 150C