Grundfos vertical in-line volute pumps with integrated frequency converters are used in a number of applications including air conditioning and heating. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal volute pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals.
The pumps are close-coupled, meaning that the pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid compared to similar canned rotor pumps.
Two versions exist:
TPE Series 1000
TPE Series 2000.
The TPE Series 1000 is the basic version with frequency converters built-into the motors. TPE Series 2000 is further equipped with a factory-fitted integrated differential pressure sensor. This makes the TPE Series 2000 range a preset solution for quick and safe installation.
Max flow: 350 m3/h
Max motor size: 22 kW
Main product characteristics
- Optimised hydraulics for high efficiency
- Low noise level
- Use of motors with integrated frequency converters as standard
- Top-pull-out design for easy dismantling during service
- Mechanically and hydraulically balanced impeller to increase motor bearing and shaft seal lifetime
- The entire pump is electro-coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available in single and twin pump design
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants
- Saves energy