The Perfect Solution for fighting legionella.
Oxiperm Pro / OCD-162 systems produce chlorine dioxide using diluted solutions of sodium chlorite (NaClO₂ 7,5%) and hydrochloric acid (HCl 9%). It is available in four capacity levels, producing 5, 10, 30 or 60 g/h of chlorine dioxide. This capacity is sufficient to treat up to 150 m3 of drinking water per hour at the maximum admissible concentration of 0.4 mg/l ClO₂.
The Grundfos Oxiperm Pro system is the all round solution to the hazard of both legionella and other kinds of micro organisms. It offers the following unique benefits that remain unmatched by other disinfection methids:
* Works on both bacteria and biofilm
* Affects highly chlorine resistant germs
* Efficient in areas of the pipe system with no flow (dead ends)
* No effect on the taste and smell of the water
* Sustained release effect for long-term disinfection.