Area Sales Manager
Reports to: Business Manager, Industrial Distribution
Overall responsibility: Director of Sales, Industry
CONTENT OF JOB
- Achieving KPI targets for turnover, margin and aged debt management.
- Maintaining and developing sales within a given geographical area of the UK.
- Responsibility for maintaining the current customer base with high focus on businessdevelopment by introducing new products and services.
- Maintain regular customer (Distribution & End User) contact with the overall purpose ofdeveloping the relationship and business with Grundfos.
- Focus will be increasingly on Industrial End Users
- Completion of SAP CRM diary & customer records.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks defined by the line manager.
- The Industrial distribution ASM is responsible for following the guidelines and standardsof Grundfos, Grundfos Code of Conduct and Grundfos values as defined in the Grundfosdocuments.
- Business Manager, Industrial Distribution & Director of Sales, Industry
- Other ASM’s within Industrial team, internal sales team, finance / credit control
- Internal & external service partners GEE
- Internal marketing team
- Finance / credit control team
- Experience in an external sales role preferred in industry with pump knowledge –understanding of controls (electrical) advantageous
- Knowledge of distribution relationship management
- Industrial pumping applications
- Higher level education or demonstrable practical experience
- Proven track record in sales
- Goal oriented person who can deliver successful results
- Able to work alone to achieve specified targets
- Likes to work in a business with a strong sales culture.
- Open and honest.
- Driven to succeed.
- Creative and shows initiative.
- Believes in the company values.
- To maintain customer relationship, out of hours work / entertaining / travel is anticipated
- Extensive market, product and application knowledge.
- A high degree of commercial business acumen
- Confident and articulate with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- Operate in accordance with the Grundfos Values
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.