**Note: This role is a weekend 12 hour shift working Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Start times are negotiable. Must be able to begin shift between hours of 6:00 AM-10:00 AM. **
Minimum rate: $22/hr
This occupation includes the repair of complex electronic circuits on numerically controlled machine tools and other electronic equipment, and performing all general plant maintenance duties including electrical, plumbing, masonry, carpentry, machine installation, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic repair, machine tool disassembly, overhaul and assembly, and automotive type repairs. This occupation requires formal training in industrial electronics and maintenance.
- Setup, operate, and interpret results from complex electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, multi-function test meters, and etc.
- Understand and interpret complex electronic and electrical circuit diagrams.
- Recommend the need to repair or replace components.
- Repair, overhaul, disassemble, assemble, install, and dismantle machine tools and other equipment.
- Diagnose and trouble-shoot to determine type of repair required.
- Determine sequence of steps needed to complete assignment.
- Prepare bills of material and sketches of items needed to complete assignment.
- Provide training and instruction to other employees as required.
- Performs manual and electronic record keeping and information retrieval functions.
- Move material as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance per schedules.
- Assist subcontracted service and maintenance technicians as required.
- Perform work operations in other fields incidental to and necessary for the completion of assigned maintenance tasks.
- Pick-up or deliver material using a car or truck.
- Perform work, promote teamwork and communicate in conjunction with our culture and corporate standards (Safety/Environmental, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Communication, Internal Controls, etc.).
Required Education & Experience:
High school diploma or GED required and college credits or degree in mechanical engineering is preferred.
- Electronic test equipment.
- Experience with LabView software background a plus
- All hand and power tools required to perform maintenance work including electrical, plumbing, masonry, carpentry, machine installation, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic repair, machine tool disassembly, overhaul and assembly, and automotive type repairs.
- Lift truck, man lift, two wheel trucks, and carts.
- Precision measuring instruments.
- Welding & fabrication background (MIG, TIG, ARC)
- Data terminals and personal computers
- Valid state drivers license
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.