Purpose of job
Facilitate the design and development of products and transfer of products to the full value chain.
- Take responsibility for part of a product/ technology area.
- Facilitate/support the transfer of products to the full value chain.
- Work closely with/support senior/lead specialists within professional area.
- Provide substance and content within own professional area.
- Apply key technologies.
- Ensure knowledge-sharing.
- Deliver to product development projects.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving developed processes within product development.
- Ability to lead processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a business process within product development.
- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in product development.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the product development.
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Japanese Proficiency is a must.
- English Proficiency is preferred.
Japanese Proficiency is a must.
English Proficiency is preferred.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.