Job family - Job cluster - Job role - Band level
Job family: Commercial
Job cluster: Service
Job role: Lead Service Technician
Band level: 09
Purpose of job
1. Technical & service support - Grundfos lifelink products (AQpure-UF, AQpure-RO & AQtap)
2. To ensure the sustainable service business.
3. Sales and service partners (Train and promote)
4. Spare parts, warranty claim management.
5. General Reporting.
1. Technical support to GLL stakeholders upon the assignments.
2. Coordinate with the technical team of GLL A/S & CSU head in order to transfer all technical and know-how.
3. Preparing all technical documents in THAI or English to support the pre-sales, installation, commissioning and service of the GLL project.
4. To setup the service planning, organization and budget in order to handle the service and maintenance.
5. To be responsible for service during warranty of the UF/RO & AQtap system.
6. To work with, supervise and educate the SSP regarding all technical issues of the service, installation and maintenance of the GLL products/ system.
7. Training in the use of water treatment system and other product or services of GLL.
8. Supporting and coordinating with GTH service team with standard Grundfos service tasks.
9. On call service towards SSP when needed
10. To prepare the technical report and regularly report upon the assignment
Critical knowledge and experience
- With at least 8-10 years experiences, preferable in water treatment industry especially UF and RO water treatment system.
- Experienced, Dynamic and capable to handle the project scheduling, preparation and execution, operation & maintenance and able to work with different stakeholders in order to secure and complete the project.
- Technical problems identifying and solving capabilities of the control system, water treatment process and instruments of the water treatment system.
- Experienced in maintenance and fixing of water treatment system and equipment fixing is a must.
- Experienced PC skills with flair for PLC controls.
- Experience in project document preparation and proposal preparing of Government tendering.
- Good English skills both in written and spoken (is a must)
- Willing to travel (approx. 40 %).
- Reveal with good train the trainer skills.
- Sales Regions
Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos Key Behaviors
B_Grundfos behavior - Accountability
B_Grundfos behavior - Collaboration
B_Grundfos behavior - Customer Centricity
C_Working with People
C_Relating and Networking
C_Applying Expertise and Technology
C_Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
C_Adapting and Responding to change
C_Deciding and Initiating Action
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.