Purpose of job
Apply subject matter knowledge to provide accurate and timely technical quotations, information, advice, and assistance regarding the organization’s products and services before, during, and after a transaction to maintain and improve the organization’s customer relationships.
Communicate with customers and clients (via email, phone, or online discussion boards) to answer their quotations enquiries, understand their technical question, assess their needs, and suggest or promote alternative products or services .
- Apply established procedures or develop new solutions to solve technical problems through case management and follow-up on the status of outstanding cases.
- Use databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the volume, content and outcomes of enquiries received; and to access information, checklists, scripts, guidelines, and other materials for responding to the customer’s enquiry.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving developed processes within Customer Service Unit.
- Ability to lead processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a business process within Customer Service Unit.
- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Customer Service Unit.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Customer Service Unit.
- Sales Regions
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.