Internal Sales Assistant, Shanghai Based
Assistant sales team on project sales and infrastructure function related.
Major Tasks include, but not limited to:
• To assistant the sales force in term of the opportunity checking
• To release authorization letters on behalf of Grundfos based on the approval by managers, directors and legal department
• To maintain Qualification & Technical documents for bidding
• To assistant on project forecast
• To consolidate project reference
• To maintain list prices in SAP for ISU, CSU and customers’ use.
• To maintain sales and dealer list for internal use.
• To prepare the relevant documentary to assist sales force.
• To manage the documentation file.
• Other tasks as leader assigned.
Qualification and Experience
• Diploma or degree holder in file management, secretary, or mechatronics
• Experienced on sales assistant is preferred.
• Familiar with MS Office & SAP & CRM is preferred.
• Willing to attend educational course during his or her private time with company's sponsorship.
• Physically fit
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Fluent written and spoken Chinese: Good knowledge of English
• Honesty and integrity to uphold the Company’s values
• Good communication skills
• A team player able to work with other members to achieve goals of the team
• Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
• Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.