- Be experienced in casting and machining
- Rich experience in negotiation skill
- Be good at communication, networks with other functional departments.
- Detailed contract knowledge including writing, working, and understanding Universal Commercial Code.
- Knowledge of ISO and related standard, such ASTM, ASME, EN, and API specifications.
- Timing player with strong ability to handle multiple deadlines in a changing environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated computers and proficient with PC business software
- Develop qualified suppliers.
- Generate various reports on vendor performance and cost savings.
- Initial actions to achieve costs savings goals for parts, seals, drives and other project buyout items.
- Improve the responsiveness, and reliability of buyout item vendors.
- Anticipates and resolves vendor performance problems to ensure our customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate vendor activities to meet or exceed expectations on cost, deliver, submittals, freight, etc.
- Visit vendor sites to determine compliance and acceptability of equipment/process being supplied.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.