Purpose of job
Develop and execute highly complex or specialised initiatives/activities with an impact on Grundfos as a whole. Execute high degree of functional responsibility.
Identifying and Creating Business Cases for Business Growth opportunities in offerings not immediately fitting with the well-established Programs (Link to Digital and FO Ideation/Incubation)
• Execution of Projects (including acting as GPDM and NBI in specific projects)
• Driver of Influencing future standards and regulations in China.
• Overall driver for “MWB O4C”
o Ensuring quarterly Pipeline creation and review
o Follow-up on targets set and that any necessary countermeasures are implemented
o Act as “PMO” – ensuring anchoring of “idea to market” (bluebook) and related requirements in China Region
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience developing and implementing processes within Global Market Segment.
- Experience leading key strategies within a large business environment; experience in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience operating and leading processes within Global Market Segment.
- Most likely to have 8-10 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Strong background executing complex or specialized projects and activities in Global Market Segment.
- Proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization; experience in large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Possess strong knowledge of best practices in relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, in Global Market Segment.
Master’s Degree or equivalent
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.