Apply basic technical after-sales service to the local market for Grundfos supplied services and solutions. Responsible for maintaining service programs for products, service centres and partners and troubleshooting methodology for existing products. Work within local/area unit or functional area. May have functional responsibility for supervising junior colleagues and assisting leadership.
- Provide basic technical after-sales service.
- Trouble-shoot pumps and pumping systems, and provide practical technical solutions and assistance to customers and business partners.
- Provide input for field service and troubleshooting requirements for national and international service issues.
- Participate in product introduction and quality teams.
- Analyse failure data and report findings to support corrective action activities.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within service.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within the service environment.
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in service.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the service environment.
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.