Product Manager HVAC – Connected pumping systems
With more than 19,000 employees globally and an annual turnover of more than 3 Md €, Grundfos is today one of the world's leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
Currently, we, Grundfos Netherlands (Almere), are aiming to further strengthen our international team of Markets & Products specialists. To achieve this, we are looking for a skilled and motivated Product Manager HVAC - connected pumping systems - to actively analyze the market (size, competitors, channels); to define a "road to market" strategy (prices, etc.); to manage the products lifetime (pumps and electrical control systems); to co-deliver with the local organizations the operating plans; managing and implementing marketing activities. This role will be based in our office in Almere (Netherlands) and will report to the South West Europe Product and Market Director. The candidate must be willing to travel up to 30% domestically and internationally.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Implement a product strategy (for pumps related to heating and cooling applications in Commercial buildings and electrical control panel) through the understanding of customer and sales team requests and requirements, industry and marketplace trends, corporate strategic initiatives and business opportunities
- Define and manage product launch requirements and support Local Marketing Organizations during products Launches and Phase out
- Define, scope, and direct projects throughout the lifecycle for new product development, at regional level, for electrical control panels. Manage the vendors.
- Create impactful presentations that deliver customer value and product differentiation for external customers and internal sales/marketing teams
- Provide tactical support to internal initiatives such as sales training, sales collateral development, product launches, and marketing support
- Develop Web/Digital content and product documentation for specific area of focus
- Become a subject matter expert and product /solution evangelist on electrical control panels in commercial building and industry applications.
- Minimum of five years' experience as electrical system integrator in building (BMS) or industry sector
- 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree Electrical Engineering fields preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration
• Flexibility to support multiple roles within the marketing management function
• Working knowledge of product development stages
• Very strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail without getting lost in the weeds
• Ability to work in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity into clarity
• Effective in communicating and working across teams globally
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams, Planner, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of Electrical Panel and related communication protocols (KNX, BACNET, etc)
• Skilled in PLC (Codesys etc) programming languages
• Good knowledge on heating and cooling applications in Commercial Building Sector (Actors, Norms etc)
• Pumping application skill is not a must but appreciated
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter with the authorization to process personal data by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on https://www.grundfos.com/
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success .
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.