Purpose of job
Develop, coordinate and administer a variety of programmes and activities covering multiple or different HR activities across units and/or at area/regional level.
- Administer various aspects of compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organization development and employee relations programs supporting HRS in driving the standardization of various processes following the global standards.
- Operate in and be responsible for one or more areas, e.g. being Regional Learning Partner building, maintaining and leading the region's virtual L&D team across functions.
- Be involved in business projects to develop activities that are critical for the business and support the business unit as the HR responsible on the ground
- Provide consultancy to the business agreed with the area HRBP.
- Apply diverse specialist knowledge to develop and implement successful initiatives or projects as agreed with the area HRBP.
- Evaluate, describe and recommend solutions to drive the implementation of the global processes and systems and at the same time phase out local processes and systems. This will be done in close cooperation with and under the guidance of HRS
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience managing defined processes within HR.
- Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Most likely to have 5-6 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in HR.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the HR area.
Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.