- Vehicle and Phone
- Flexible working arrangement
- Incentives and Bonus Scheme
- Provide technicial support to the sales fuction on service related issues
- Support training, site audit and pump commissiong tasks
- Spart parts identification and quotations
- Maintain accurate analysis of data through SAP
Purpose of job
Manage the technicial information on service related issues and customer experience and ensure strong customer relationship is developed
Critical knowledge and experience
- Untrestricted/ Registered Electrical License - MANDATORY
- Working experience in pump industry
- Familiar with SAP experience will have added advantage
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.