Purpose of job
Apply professional knowledge to liase and build trust with customers, service staff and contractors regarding any scope of on-site work. Coordinate and schedule service operations and site visits.
Handle customer requests (phone calls, orders etc.) and prepare basic quotations.
- Coordinate and schedule service operations (using Service Management System).
- Liase and build trust with customers, service staff, contractors (Authorized Service Partners) regarding any scope of on-site work, including Health &Safety aspects.
- Organize travels and site visits.
- Handle customer requests (phone calls, orders etc.) and prepare simple quotations.
- Enter credit memos, returns and warrant credits.
- Coordinate return of defective material from customers, distributors and service centers.
- Assist in executing plans, policies and projects.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving well-defined processes within the service environment.
- Ability to participate in work with processes or projects.
- Ability to participate in a well-defined business process within the service environment.
- Most likely to have 4-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Ability influence others and follow processes.
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in the service environment.
- Sales Regions
S_Applying Product and Application knowledge
S_Service tools and systems utilization
S_Business Tools Utilization
S_Building customer loyalty
S_Administration within service
S_Applying sales mindset
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.