Grundfos is looking for an EMEA Content Manager (m/f/x) - Location: Home office or any Grundfos subsidiary in EMEA - who can make the difference for EMEA supporting our local companies in defining the content of the Product Information Management System (PIM) and prepare for the future online and omni channel strategy.
Reporting to EMEA Customer Care & Demand Planning Director of a relative new performance oriented EMEA team where Content Management is the base for our work streams towards our customers, as EMEA Content Manager you will be responsible for:
- Development, operation and maintenance of the Product Information Management System together with EMEA stakeholders and Group functions
- Ensuring how to serve qualified product data to customers within EMEA Region and local marketing for publishing products
- Supporting local capability of the PIM system (Product Information Management) including print out catalogues and serving different data formats for our market
- Operating with mass data management, data quality in products and pictures, and language translation along the product life cycle
- Ensuring the connectivity to the different Interface from SAP MM, MDM or other systems into Product data Management system
Qualifications / Expectations
- Master degree from commercial, marketing or IT education or like
- Several years of relevant work experience within a business environment (sales / commercial); experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Fluency in English, additionally at least one of the other languages spoken in EMEA
- Experience from working across different cultures and countries
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Knowledge in working with Product master data, PIM (ideally Akeneo) and catalogue management
- Experience managing defined processes within product life cycle and WebPortals
- Possess / develop an understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Market and internal requirements
- Ready to travel a significant amount within the EMEA region (location: Home office or any Grundfos subsidiary in EMEA)
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on the link “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis and we will take down the position when the right candidate is found.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.