What we offer
The position Support Engineer is a part of the IS Support Area – IS Support Services.
The scope for IS Support Services can be described as:
- In Support Services we strives to achieve IS Service excellence and ensures best in class support.
- We resolve incidents as close to the user as possible for faster resolution times and a higher first resolution rate to increase end user productivity.
- We inspire a service oriented culture to enhance the professional dialog with our end users.
- We deliver harmonized and integrated IT-based financial solutions and application support service for Grundfos companies worldwide.
Additionally IS Support Services is about to restructure itself, in order to align to the global IS strategy - essentially making sure that the right expertise is available at the desired proximity of the actual demand.
IS Support Services are supporting several Business Areas which covers all Grundfos Companies worldwide.
- The IS Center is expected to support Operations of worldwide locations with a 24/5 coverage .
- The customers are within the different Operation Units using action requesting systems.
Apart from that, most of the contact will be with IS Colleagues worldwide within all SAP delivery areas.
Handling incident adn service requests in SAP user administration adn ensure that user requests are fulfilled within agreed service target.
- Great knowledge about SAP authorization
- Knowledge about SAP support
- Hands on experience using service management system - Service Manager or Service Now
- Preferably with background on ITIL standard process framework
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving limited and well-defined processes within IT and IT Support.
- Ability to participate in work with processes.
- Ability to participate limited in minor and well-defined business process within IT and IT Support.
- Most likely to have 0-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Ability influence others and follow processes.
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in IT and IT Support.
Vocational certificate, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.