Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Financial Controller with IT background
We are looking for a person to be part of a FP&A global team, a person with strong quantitative and analytical abilities, who will work closely with the finance and technical teams and who will be one contributor to creating and maintaining a prominent level of quality and trust in the sources and systems for financial reports and analysis.
- Create and improve the systems base for financial data analysis with highest quality level, developing and maintaining the alerts for determining of discrepancies between different systems, sources or reports
- Test, troubleshoot, research on configuration problems and functional issues
- Propose actions to the business controllers or work with IT to correct the root cause in the systems so to enhance the business functionality and overall system performance
- Evaluates and formulates recommendations for enhancing the analysis or reporting processes and create the requested documentation from systems point of view
- Involved in technical development and maintenance of insightful reports for overall company performance on the relevant dimensions
- Supports the implementation of group (and local) costing policies across companies
- Be actively involved in the preparation and implementation of projects assumed by the department
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- 4+ years of experience
- Detailed understanding and experience of at least one SAP Finance module (e.g. FI/CO, Product Costing, Project system)
- Good knowledge of business processes and experience in making recommendations for process improvements
- Proven skills in development and management of project in support of systems initiatives
- Effective verbal and written communication for both technical and functional audience
- Very good skills in Excel and BW reporting
- Knowledge of TM1 and Cognos suite
- Truly international team with global responsibilities
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.