Purpose of job
Work as a shared function of Industry Cluster to develop and execute highly complex or specialized initiatives/activities with an impact on China Industry Cluster as a whole.
In line with China and China Industry strategy, execute high degree of functional responsibility to enable respective Industry BUs to fulfill short term sales target in a more effective and cost-efficient way.
- Develop short-mid-term (1-3 years) China Industry strategy, and drive execution by proactively collaboration internally and externally with all Industry BUs, China BD, Strategy, SO, Global Segment, etc.
- Evaluate short term business opportunities and market place in (sub-segments of and) Industry Cluster and make tactical and targeted solution to identify new market access and new sales leads, new applications, new sales development models, etc.
- Formulating and supporting on short term also 2020/2025 Strategy, across the entire value chain, geographic development, campaigns, SCM activities, sub segment(s) development, distribution, competence.
- Streamline the customer insights for Industry /sub-segments, and conduct the internal communication to accelerate new products, new application and new offerings development and launch.
- Facilitate the internal knowledge sharing and information exchange within/across Application/KA team and sales teams.
- Help to identify and accelerate the Industry Sales and Application team capability improvement.
Critical knowledge and experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience of developing and implementing processes within sales and business development.
- Experience of leading/implementing key strategies within an independent business unit; experience in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience of business planning, process establishment and improvement within business development/sales management.
- Strong background executing complex or specialized projects and activities in a specific market segment.
- Proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization; experience in large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Adequate product/offering/application knowledge of automaton/B2B/System solution/Mechanical etc. industries, solid business acumen"
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.