Job family - Job cluster - Job role - Band level
Job family: Commercial
Job cluster: Business Development
Job role: Chief Strategy Specialist
Band level: 06
Purpose of job
Develop and execute unit strategy and the implementation of the global business plan.
Execute on a high level of functional responsibility (Group/regional).
- Acting as business consultant driving concrete strategy tasks for the business.
- Support in the design and optimisation of the annual strategy process.
- Align key strategy processes within the group/region.
- Cascade group/regional strategy via effective communication.
- Implement strategy planning and governance tools and concepts.
- Facilitate the strategy development effort itself and make plans for how to execute the strategy.
- Evaluate requirements to realise the strategy in terms of costs, investments, competences, etc.
- Create an overview of the strategic initiatives in Grundfos to drive change.
- Report on strategic initiatives and execution progress in general.
- Strengthen the strategy process from strategy development to following up on progress and reporting on the realisation of the strategy.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience developing and implementing processes within Strategy Development.
- Experience leading key strategies within a large business environment; experience in a large international environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience operating and leading processes within Strategy Development.
- Most likely to have 8-10 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Strong background executing complex or specialized projects and activities in Strategy Development.
- Proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization; experience in large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Possess strong knowledge of best practices in relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, in the Strategy Development area.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.