What do we offer?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a digitalisation process within a major international company that contributes to global sustainability every day?
Then join us to become challenged both technically and businesswise in an international organization where it is your job to make our financial processes and financial service the best in class.
In this role, based in our office in Bjerringbro, you join a team of 20 highly competent IT professionals, located around the world. You will be working with highly experienced and professional colleagues - a team with a great atmosphere and an environment where sharing knowledge is at the very top of our agenda.
What is the job about?
You will be responsible for working with the different business units who use SAP FI/CO in their daily work. This entails participating in advisory services and application design, development, implementation and application integration within the financial excellence chain. The goal is to facilitate continuous growth in business efficiency and usage of the core applications. You will therefore also be part of the upcoming SAP S4 Hana project in Grundfos. Pioneering your area, you provide value to the business by:
- Providing application consultancy on the solutions to determine which solutions to move forward with.
- Developing templates, executing projects, implementing business improvements and rolling out the system globally.
- Training your colleagues on using the system.
- Providing general support on the system.
This job puts high demands on your ability to work and navigate in a complex matrix organization with many stakeholders. You get to use your systematic thinking to make the planning and execution of our processes as simple as possible.
What do you need to apply?
- Several different backgrounds may have paved the way to this position, but most importantly, you have technically experience within both SAP FI and SAP CO area.
- Knowledge on SAP S4 Hana is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- On a personal level, you are an excellent communicator, as you will have multiple stakeholders, and you thrive in an international environment where your informal attitude helps you collaborate and share knowledge with many different people.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager Stine M. Jensen on +45 87 50 18 58.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.