What do we offer . . .
IS Support Services are supporting several Business Areas which covers all Grundfos Companies worldwide.
- The IS Center is expected to support Operations of worldwide locations (with a 24/5 coverage in the future).
- The customers are within the different Operation Units using action requesting systems.
Apart from that, most of the contact will be with IS Colleagues worldwide within all SAP delivery areas.
A day in a life . . .
The Support Engineer provides 1st line support for the Global Service Desk to super users for Business solutions and services.
By following the Incident Management procedures, the Support Engineer ensures that normal services to end users are restored in the shortest possible period of time.
The major tasks consist of following main areas:
- Monitoring and operate in MS Service Manager system
- Incidents solving incl. escalation to 2nd level support (Application Consultants)
- Service requests (Q&A, mass data changes)
- Communication with Users according to above operations
- Operations task
- Preventive work
The job is yours if . . .
- You have broad SAP HCM knowledge preferable with experience in one or more of the processes that we system wise support
- You are a SAP HR generalist with experience in SuccessFactors
- You have at least 2 years experience from a similar position
- Your background has given you great knowledge of all HR disciplines as well as the ability to provide quality input on issues related to the field
- Knowledge within ITIL will be an advantage
- The right candidate is service minded, a good communicator, putspoken and not afraid of bringing good ideas to the table
- A high degree of self-motivation adn self-dependence is a must
If this job sounds exciting for you, please send us your resume and cover letter today and no later than 10 December 2018 by clicking on "Apply."
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.