This job’s responsibility mainly covers, but is not limited to, the following items:
- Plan and coordinate Lab deliveries, ensure valid and reliable validations and verifications.
- Coordinate components, tests and prototyping sub deliveries between laboratory departments
- Review test methods to verify that they meet the needs.
- Design and build test set up with the inputs from stakeholders.
- Make/assemble prototypes that covers the needs in the projects.
- Facilitate meetings as requested or needed.
- Remove impediments to the development laboratory team’s progress
- Balance cost/hours based on input from team
- Clearly communicate test items to the development laboratory team
Align with project managers
Critical knowledge and experience
Professional Experience /专业经验：
1. 5 years or above work experiences in mechanical/reliability testing especially in pump or similar industry.
2. Significant practical experience in a test environment, in-depth knowledge of mechanical/reliability testing.
3. Knowledge of pumps and valves is preferred.
4. A strong understanding of the test specifications, experience to develop test plan.
5. Experience with mechanical design is preferred.
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.