General Summary: Assists in the proper receiving, warehousing, and shipping of Grundfos materials and products while ensuring a safe working environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for personal safety and safety of co-workers.
- Assists in receiving operations including unloading trucks, verifying shipment accuracy, completion of receiving documentation, and movement of materials into proper storage areas.
- Provides materials to the production lines in a timely manner.
- Assists in the materials handling function. This includes receiving, labeling, warehousing, stock rotation, and housekeeping within the area.
- Accurately pulls, packs, and prepares documentation of an order for shipment on a timely basis.
- Assists in shipping Grundfos products. This includes receiving the products from production, labeling, warehousing, stock rotation, and housekeeping within the area.
- Maintains accurate warehouse inventory levels by performing daily cycle counts for status update.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement activities and safety programs.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic math, reading, and computer skills including the ability to learn and accurately perform SAP transactions.
- Aptitude for identifying similarities and differences in strings of numbers and letters.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to drive a fork lift and other material handling equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to find, understand, and use warehouse work instruction documents, SAP transactions, and Grundfos standard operating procedures.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible team environment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (the entire shift.)
- Ability to walk, stoop, bend, push, and pull.
- Manual dexterity necessary; ability to use both hands and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Ability to follow safety standards and rules.
- Ability to perform required duties and responsibilities while adhering to warehouse 5S standards.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, plus one to two years of warehousing experience.
- Must possess lift truck certification by passing in-house industrial lift truck operator’s certification course.
- SAP experience a plus
Comments: Must be able to work overtime and various shifts (swing or graveyard).
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.