What do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and high-efficient solutions.
Currently, Grundfos is looking for an efficient and motivated Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing team.
What is the job about?
- Responsible for the execution of the marketing and communications plans – both traditional and digital as outlined in the marketing activity plan in association with the Area Marketing Manager and Area Marketing Co-ordinator
- Play an active role in the company’s digital and online presence through newsletters, digital communications, social media, company website (support) and extranet in collaboration with the Area Marketing Co-ordinator
- Ensure all activities are delivered within budget and reconciled with area finance monthly throughout the year
- Co-ordinate customer trips following the pre-defined process from the group visitor department
- Achieve personal objectives set on an annual basis
What do you need to apply?
- Qualified to NVQ / Bachelor degree in Marketing and / or equivalent
- Min 1-2 years marketing or sales experience in B2B sector
- Experience of working within a set of corporate brand guidelines
- Digital marketing experience essential
- Event experience essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be able to communicate at a range of levels across the business and externally
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.