Internal Sales Co-ordinator – Technical
Who are Grundfos Pumps?
Grundfos Pumps Ltd are a UK leader in the supply and service of pumps and pump systes for domestic and commerical building services, and process industry applications, as well as being a major supplier to the water supply and treatment industries. We are part of the Grundfos Group that employ 19,000 people in sales and production roles in 80 companies worldwide.
About the role
Reports to: Office Supervisor
Overall responsibility: Customer Service Manager
Location: Internal, office based role in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Contribute to a thriving sales team whilst delivering great customer services through varying
- Distribution channels i.e. Telephone, email, or SAP CRM Quotations
- Prioritise and process customer requests presented via the SAP CRM system – (Email, IR & RFQ/RFI’s and instant messaging)
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer service
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
- Maintain thorough and accurate interaction records within SAP CRM system
- Organise daily workflow to meet customer expectations and set SLA’s through the various application within SAP- (Gannt chart & RFQ inbox)
- Review and calculate customer quotations and provide the correct product to suits customers need in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Provide after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Process CRM quotations & opportunities within set customer SLA’s
- Handle and resolve customer complaints first time
- Participate in ad hoc tasks defined by the line manager.
- Engage in suitable project work as required to the benefit of Grundfos.
- Periodically it may be required that you visit specific customers for self-development and to develop the account for Grundfos
Internal/ External Relationships
- Liaise with internal and external sales teams
- Liaise with the customers to ensure we maximise sales opportunities
- Familiarity with Microsoft
- Knowledge of SAP CRM (not essential)
- Knowledge of pumps & pump systems
- Engineering application
- An acceptable degree of business acumen
- Confident and articulate with good communication skills
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- An understanding of business practices and ethics
- Operate in accordance with the Grundfos Values
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to work in a demanding and fluid environment
- Ability to identify areas for improvement
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further? Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.