Purpose of job
Responsible for the performance of a department or a team through task guidance, direction setting and motivation of the workforce.
- Drive and lead the local and export countries service team and overall service business.
- Accountable and responsible for service sales growth and formulation of service sales strategies.
- Ensure high utilization rate of the service personnel and customer’s satisfaction.
- Drive spare part and service sales with monthly sales plans, pipeline management, consistent update in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system etc.
- Ensure Service Excellence by means of using SAP CS for the service team.
- Ensure that service staff are carrying out their tasks according to plan.
- To appoint and manage Authorized / Service Partner (Export and Local) Service solutions.
- Coach, train and prepare annual training plan for all service personnel.
- Schedule and allocate resources efficiently.
- Promotes and enforces Group Service strategies
- Make service recommendations and source for purchases / contractors.
- Provide service solutions to customers’ wants, needs, interest and expectations.
- To develop high technical competency on new and existing Grundfos products or strategic products.
- To meet monthly service sales targets. Constantly provide new ideas and methods to improve service figure / level, workflow and working methods for approval.
- Report financial forecast promptly, follow up on debtors and take ownership of Service P&L.
- Take lead to resolve technical issues and ensure report and update to the Failure Analysis System (FAS) and/or Customer Complaint System (CCS).
- To prepare annual revenue and cost budget for the Service Department.
- Any other duties given by superior.
Leadership - how to achive results
Work focus: Deliver results through managers/employees and enable team productivity and individual productivity. Build effective and successful team(s). Create collaboration across relevant functional areas.
Time application: Annual planning for team and performance management.
Work value: Value managerial work and develop continuously managerial skills.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience leading and/or creating processes preferably within the service environment.
- Experience executing on strategies and strategic initiatives within a complex business environment; experience from a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading a team and/or process preferably within the service environment.
- Most likely to have 7 years of relevant work experience
Technical, functional and professional
- Strong ability to lead and/or influence others.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and relevant systems within the service environment.
- Sales Regions
Master’s Degree or equivalent
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.