Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Financial Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Junior Developer to Robotics Team
- Support the implementation and development of Robotics in Grundfos in a newly established team responsible for both rolling out and supporting Robotics. Expected to take ownership of automation development and deliver the expected solution in time.
What is Robotic Process Automation?
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA), or Robotics is the use of software to ‘mimic’ the actions a human user would perform on a PC at scale, to automate business processes that are highly repetitive, rule-based and that use structured data. Automation systems are continuously simplifying and influencing our lives, making the world a more productive, greener and secure place to live in.
- Support the development and configuration of Robotics and Macro solutions
- Provide immediate post-sprint support for the implemented solutions
- Support and ensure that processes are fully tested
- Produce respective documents (e.g. Solution Definition Document)
- Ensure that the needed technical setup is in place for the implementations (requesting roles, order servers etc.)
- Ensure associated configuration methodologies are followed
- Support scheduling and operating the Robotics solutions
- Bachelor/Master degree within Finance/Mathematic or Computer Science
- Experience working with process optimization development is an advantage
- Some experience with programming such as Macros/Visual Basics
- Strong understanding of business context and processes
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive and solution oriented mind-set
- Good team player
- High motivation, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Process improvement skills
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.