Purpose of job
Responsible for the performance of a department or a team through task guidance, direction setting and motivation of the workforce.
- Develop plans to maintain an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of supervisors/employees to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives.
- Select the right people and keep them trained and motivated to add value for the Grundfos customers.
- Secure the right mix of talent.
- Develop and implement annual budget and plan for assigned territory market, including preparing sales forecast, allocating sales targets to employees, developing expense budget and adjusting sales plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions in order to achieve annual sales targets, goals and plan.
- Implement sales policies, procedures and systems to ensure compliance with corporate policies and provide working guidelines for the sales team.
- Create and maintain good relationships with customers, dealers, design institutes, consulting firms and authorities.
- Monitor account receivable balance on a monthly basis, follow up with employees on outstanding balances and ensure that customers pay as per terms in order to help manage cash flow and reduce potential bad debts. - Have regular performance coaching meetings with team members to ensure that we have the desired behavior in developing customers & sales
- Drive Facetime (activities with customers) and Pipeline Management (ensuring opportunities for future sales) within their teams, including follow-up on activities and opportunities in the global CRM tool.
- Ensure that the customer categorization and prioritization reflects the sales strategy of the company
- Team development & management,
- Regional business development – LD and geo. development
- Key application business development – Sponge city/flood control
- Cross functional Collaboration
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience leading and/or creating processes preferably within sales.
- Experience executing on strategies and strategic initiatives within a complex business environment; experience from a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading a team and/or process preferably within sales.
- Most likely to have 5-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level.
Technical, functional and professional
- Strong ability to lead and/or influence others.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and relevant systems within sales.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.