Area Sales Manager- Industrial End User
Midlands & South
Who are Grundfos Pumps?
Grundfos Pumps Ltd are a UK leader in the supply and service of pumps and pump systes for domestic and commerical building services, and process industry applications, as well as being a major supplier to the water supply and treatment industries. We are part of the Grundfos Group that employ 19,000 people in sales and production roles in 80 companies worldwide
An opportunity has arisen to add another Area Sales Manager into our Industrial End User team, to cover a client base in the Midlands and South. The principal function of the ASM role is to secure profitable business for Grundfos and achieve or ideally exceed defined sales targets, within the cost budget.
About the role
Reports to: Business Development Manager Industry Direct
Overall responsibility: Grundfos Pumps Limited (GB)
- Regional role developing business within target industrial end user key accounts for the full line Grundfos product and services portfolio, predominantly within, automotive, aerospace, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and aquaculture markets.
- Responsibility for, activity planning and target setting for Industrial end users. Create demand and specification for Grundfos products and services, promote Grundfos iSOLUTIONS, Energy Optimisation and ETO capability, establish preferred supplier status with target accounts. Maximise value added sales opportunities.
- Develop product and application training programme for target customers via Industrial Pump School. Create greater awareness of Grundfos as a viable supplier in the Industrial end user market.
- Responsibility for market intelligence, within the Industrial end user market in conjunction with GB marketing resource.
- Monthly reporting of all Industrial end user sales activities, orders and opportunity pipeline status to designated colleagues.
- Maintain regular customer contact with the overall purpose of developing the relationship and business for Grundfos Pumps Ltd.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and quickly resolve customer issues.
- Develop and convert the opportunity pipeline to order, utilize SAP CRM package to record all customer activities in line with company procedures.
Internal / External relationships
- The wider Industry team, Internal Sales office managers, Product managers within GB supply chain & ETO manufacturing at Sunderland manufacturing facility.
- Sales directors from all business units, Grundfos Service General manager and service personnel
- Local and group marketing resource
- WEREG Regional Business Development Manager for Industry
- Industry Business and Product Management, Business Centre (BC), Denmark
- Goal oriented person who can deliver successful results
- Likes to work in a business with a strong sales culture.
- Strong communicator towards customers, and colleagues.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Open and honest, driven to succeed.
- Creativity and initiative to lead.
- Believes in the company values.
- Extensive market, product and application knowledge.
If this sounds like your next challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further? Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.