What do we offer?
- Opportunity to invest in your professional development through continuous education and trainings;
- Gaining new skills and knowledge form experienced colleagues;
- Possibility to become a part of fast growing production company;
- Covered transportation for all our employees.
What is the job about?
- Planning and supervision of the activities and functions of the employees in the warehouse;
- Delegating daily tasks and evaluating work of employees in the warehouse;
- Establishing a supply plan based on the general plan of production;
- Establishing the plan of receipt goods and issuing goods from GMS;
- Coordinating changes in logistics and technical plans in case that line stops, or reduces / changes capacity;
- Taking an active role in managing stocks;
- Making sure that operators have all the necessary competencies for the work in warehouse;
- Maintaining dialogue meetings with employees at least once a year;
- Working in Grundfos shift system.
What do you need to apply?
- High school or University degree;
- Education or experience in People management;
- Minimum one year of experience on similar position;
- Intermediate level of English language, both spoken and written;
- Driver’s license B category.
If you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, please apply by sending us your resume and cover letter.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.