About the Role
Responsible for providing technical support to customers in the Industrial Solutions sale channel (OEM and End Users) ensuring specification and correct application of Grundfos products, and effective management of the sales life cycle through use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Great team culture, thriving social club
- Reach for the Stars Program to motivate and generously reward our sales staff
- Non-commission-based role rewarding staff via an annual bonus for overall performance
- Wide range of Employee Benefits/ Discount Cards etc.
- Access to Extensive Internal Training with Global Career Development Opportunities
- Prepare plans and promotional activities to support the identification and development of new business
- Provide technical support and training to customer base ensuring specification and correct application of Grundfos products
- Achievement of agreed marketing objectives, sales volumes and contribution targets
- Work to budget and prepare accurate reports for forecasting purposes
- Provide technical assistance and segment support within the local office as required
- Maintain and drive Sales Excellence using SAP CRM with effective project pipeline qualification and management.
- Travel interstate as required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the pump industry is preferred with high technical competency
- Experience within the water or mining industry would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of external field sales experience
- Business development experience – from conceptual stage through to working with contractors on application, installation and commissioning
- Confident and experienced in conducting high level, technical presentations
- Business sales acumen with experience working to sales targets, forecasting and reporting
- Proficient in using Microsoft programs, pump selection tools, CRM systems and SAP would be an advantage
- Self-starting and autonomous
- Competitive, influential and solutions focused
- Strong communication and people skills at all levels
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.