Welcome to apply our quality manager in GPC plant located in Suzhou!
- Participating set down company strategy and develop plan;
- Based on company object and budget, establish subordinate supervisors’ and employee’ job description and set down yearly target, then value their performance according the target, build a professional and high working efficiency team；
- System: Implement and development ISO9001, and all products’ related certifications, ensure compliance throughout the company; Perform internal audits and resolve non-conformances in a timely manner;
- System: Conduct Quality Management review meetings and coordinate related dept. to take and implement corrective and preventive actions;
- Customer Quality: Corrective/preventive action coordination for quick responding customer complaint using 5W2H and other tools. Protect customer as first priority. Lead plant and design team for long term solution to improve Product overall quality level, so that improve customer satisfaction in terms of quality;
- Based on Customer feedback and lesson learned from CCS, Red Alerts ect. ensure a continued improvement on products and processes
- In Process Quality: Instruct incoming material inspection, process and final inspection. Looking opportunity for improvement. Continuously reduce NCMR impact at workshop in terms of productivity through cross function team work. Coach, supervise raw and processed materials, semi-manufactured goods and manufactured goods quality control;
- Supplier Quality: Evaluate, manage, choose and develop suppliers with cooperation with other dept. according to company’s quality policy, insure accord with company’s quality standard；
- Measuring Tool/Equipment Management, make sure all tools are calibrated on time and proper maintain;
- Create and develop product quality documentation that will provide adequate & accurate information which guarantees defined quality levels at all stages of development and production are maintained (workshop standards, control plans, assembly instructions, etc.);
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by plant Director and Regional Quality Director;
- B.S degree and above in Mechanical manufacture
- Customer Centricity, accountability, and collaboration
- Through a proactive, fact based and collaborative approach, secure that customer are protected;
- Never satisfied, Always seek opportunity for improvement;
- Make thing happen;
- Good leading management;
- Team Player;
- Endure Pressure, challenge self, peers and teams;
- Good communication skills; Proficient English speaking, reading and writing
- Logical thinking; Strong analytical skills
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.