Purpose of job
Reporting to Front Office Coordinator, the Front Office is overall responsible to ensure the correct customer service being 1st line in customers technical support.
- Be part of the Front office team and being ‘First Contact’ with customers – providing a world class telephone response between the office hours.
- Answer the telephone in an agreed manner and within an agreed period of time.
- Professionally dealing with, product, price & availability enquiries, literature requests, webcaps.
- Produce basic CRM quotations.
- Understand the customers’ requirements either communicated via phone, fax, e mail or other media.
- Competent knowledge of product features advantages and benefits, and be able to professionally represent these to the customer.
- Appreciate the operating system where the product is installed to ensure best fit of product.
- Follow and adhere to the business processes.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner with our customers at all times.
- Work with existing I.T. systems in a manner that uses the systems efficiently and work to the required standards.
- Handle customer issues if and when these arise.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks defined by the line manager
- Engage in suitable project work as required to the benefit of Grundfos.
- Periodically it may be required that you visit specific customers for self-development and to develop the account for Grundfos.
Critical knowledge and experience
- Engineering degree
- High level of english
- Familiarity with Microsoft Packages.
- ideally knowledge of SAPR3 CRM / BW.
- Ideally with a working knowledge of pump systems
- An acceptable degree of business acumen.
- Confident and articulate with good communication skills.
- An understanding of business practices and ethics.
- Operate in accordance with the Grundfos Values.
- The ability to work in a demanding and ever changing environment where meeting time deadlines are a key task.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.