Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Purchase Project Manager
The Purchase Project Manager is responsible for integrating purchasing activities and suppliers in footprint and outsourcing projects. The person is responsible for all purchase related deliveries and will therefore manage the project within purchase globally. The person will also be responsible to manage and align with the relevant BD and Plant level organisation. The person will be an integrated member of the project team.
The Purchase Project Manager will support the following activities :
Main Area of Interest:
1. Technology knowledge
2. Project Coordination
3. Stakeholder management
- Coordinate and integrate Group Purchasing activities related to project management in engineering projects, strategic initiatives (like footprint, make/buy and transfers) and other purchase related projects
- Securing supplier involvement
- Responsible for all purchase related deliveries to strategic projects
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Delivering approved suppliers
- Delivering approved products
- Delivering functioning supply chains
- Assuring that the agreed KPI’s are met
- Working together with Project Leaders to support
The Purchase Project Manager is responsible for all activities in each project involving external suppliers from the time the externally sourced items have been identified and until the project is formally closed. Also responsible for supplier recommendations before the project is formally starts.
- Commitment from External suppliers
- Approved Supply Chain
- Approved External Purchased parts
- Approved External suppliers
- Securing SAP IR setup
- The consolidated financial data including Cost of purchased components, Investments and other Costs in relation to external suppliers
- Risk activities (capacity, tools, dual source etc.)
- Investment planning and budget (where external suppliers involved).
- Investments follow up.
- Supplier selection and RFQs
- Securing supplier competencies and Capabilities
- SQD risk evaluation and audit
- Suppliers covered by valid agreements with Grundfos
- Securing sufficient capacity, also long term (beyond project period)
- Aligning supply setup with Group Supply Chain
- Assuring PPAP: SPA and VPC in due time
- Reach relevant targets (sustainability, quality, delivery and cost)
- Involvement in all decisions implicating external suppliers
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, preferable with Grundfos
- Good English skills in both writing and verbal form. Other languages a benefit but not a must
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30 days a year
- Experienced in working with project purchasing and project management. Knowledge to SAP R/3 a benefit but not a must
- Experienced and effective in working in international environment
- Good communication skills across all levels of the organization as well as with external partners
- Reliable and strong in developing and maintaining relations
- Speed in solving tasks
Székesfehérvár or Tatabánya, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.