- Develop outstanding performance team to maintain an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment;
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of supervisors/employees to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives.
- Drive quality mindset personally and in the department/Plant Organization. keep them trained and motivated to add value for Grundfos’ customers.
- Ensure that quality employees are trained according to the quality competence matrix (TOP 10 Quality Tools in Operations/Top 6 Quality in Development).
- Monitor and drive impriovement for Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of Plant quality through data collection, analysis & reporting '
- Implement quality tools to the organization such as CCS, FASCAR, QIS, FINS, MSA, Capability Study, Control Plan and Process Audit.
- Decision maker and accountable on Production Stop; If fact and data supports, then drive the recommendation process for RA level 1.
- Ensure that Plant Manager/Director and Regional Quality Leader for operations are timely and well informed about any quality incidents/decision that is or protentially will impact customers.
- Experience leading and/or creating processes preferably within Quality
- Experience executing on strategies and strategic initiatives within a complex business environment; experience from a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading a team and/or process preferably within Quality
- Most likely to have 5-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level.
- Technical, functional and professional
- Strong ability to lead and/or influence others.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and relevant systems within Quality
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.