Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
SAP GRC Project Manager
To lead GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) strategic project in Grundfos Group in a close collaboration with business and IT. The project is focused on SAP Access Rights Management and improvement, as well as automated provisioning of SAP roles with the potential of expanding the scope to other areas of GRC.
- Responsible for setting the strategy and deployment of SAP GRC (Governance Risk Compliance) strategic project which is focused on SAP Access Management and Identity Management
- Responsible for defining business requirements for SAP GRC project and coordinating the project with IT function for its practical implementation
- Cooperation with SAP Competence Centers (SAP CC) located in Denmark and Budapest, primarily in respect of the GRC project. At a later stage cooperation may also include the SAP CC centers located in the US, China and Philippines.
- Creating and maintaining SOD (Segregation of Duties) free SAP roles for all business processes, optimizing existing SAP roles
- Identifying SOD Risk Matrixes for all business processes and suggesting Mitigating Controls
- Identifying key risks in business processes through analyzing the processes and successful stakeholder relationship
- Participating in Data Analytics projects and assignments driven by Internal Audit function or other business processes
- University or college degree in Finance/Economics
- 5-10 years’ experience in SAP GRC module
- Excellent knowledge of all modules in SAP, good knowledge of SAP GRC, including Access Management, Process Controls, Audit Management and Risk Management
- Good knowledge of Internal Control requirements, COSO and/or SOX requirements
- Risk Management skills
- Previous experience in internal/external audit is an advantage
- ACCA, CIA, CPA or similar is an advantage
- Details oriented, able to draw a meaningful picture from a large amount of data
- Strong analytical mind
- Self-starter and being able to motivate others
- Strong cooperation and communication skills
- 20-30 % worldwide travelling on a yearly basis is required
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.