Purpose of job
Apply HR knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
- Responsible for execution of all administrative duties in the Human Resources Department
- Provide general HR support via front and back office tasks
- Answering phone, chat, mail, tickets in person HR related queries and guiding employees to self-service solutions. This will involve applying a generic knowledge of different HR processes and guiding employees to self-service solutions
- Working in-depth with one or two (or perhaps more) HR processes at expert level
- Contribute to build up and maintenance of country specific knowledge libraries. Guides and Instruction creation. Process Description creation
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous process improvement within and across the two global HR service centers
- Registration of new employee data into HR local data base
- Preparation of employment documents package, archive after they are signed
- Offboarding - Create Termination documents package and registration of employment termination
- Completing, checking, and processing HR-related forms and documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately
- Maintaining employee information that meets the organization's legal obligations. Data base excel sheet update, documents & registration of employees whose contract was extended
- Archiving documents into employee’s personal files. Updates documents in employee files
- Communication with external agencies/ government about external new hires/leavers, contract statuses
- Organizational changes. Prepare documents for employment contracts or changes of EC (such as position change, salary change, contract status change limited/permanent) - internal & external. Master data update.
- Preparation of documentation to funds –maternity leave, health care, pension, national service
- Update job descriptions and procedures
- Quarterly or per need - preparation of documents for external auditors and internal stakeholders
Required Qualifications / Competnce & Skill
- Master/bachelor degree or 7-8 years of equivalent work experience
- Strong spoken & written English communication skills.
- Service and solution oriented
- Ability to plan and work in a structured way
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Flexible. Adapt to change and people
- Accurate and thorough
- Proactivity in work tasks
- Independency in work
- Ability to energize others and create positivity
- Ability both to take the helicopter perspective and dive into details
- Ability to cope with resistance and time pressure
- Ability to work with in changing environment
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.