Would you like to use your skills to drive change and contribute to the transformation of a company that believes in making a positive impact on the environment?
If strategy is right up your alley, join a team that drives strategic initiatives and business development excellence and make a real impact on the future of Grundfos.
Help shape the future of Grundfos
In the new Strategic Development & Innovation organisation, we are on an exciting journey to help transform the Grundfos business, supporting growth initiatives and cross-segment opportunities. Working at a strategic level, we ensure that Grundfos remains future-proof. Within this organisation, we are strengthening the Strategy and Business Development Excellence team, which you will help shape along the way.
“You will join a bunch of dynamic and future-oriented colleagues who are driving new ways of strategising and are keen on changing the status quo. Collaboration with our Group Management as well as colleagues from the business segments, regional units and other functions is crucial for our team,” explains the Head of Strategic Development & Innovation Moncef Tanfour.
Lead strategic projects that drive change
Based in our headquarters in Bjerringbro, Denmark, you will focus on developing our ambitions on strategic development, growth initiatives and new business opportunities.
Supporting our Group Management and working closely with business segments, functional leaders and select external partners, you will drive and deliver new strategic initiatives and cross-segment projects. Specifically, you will:
- Develop and deliver new growth initiatives and cross-segment strategic projects
- Explore and evaluate new business opportunities that complement Grundfos existing business and derive strategic recommendations
- Support business development activities in collaboration with Grundfos Business Segments and other functional areas
- Build capabilities in strategic and business development best practices across Grundfos
Are you ready to make an impact?
“Finding the right personality is key to us. You are dynamic and know how to energise people around you. And being a patient driver of change, you make sure every stakeholder across the organisation is on board. You bring a collaborative outside-in approach and you challenge colleagues in a constructive way. Also, being open-minded to learning about our company and its purpose will get you far,” says Moncef.
- You have 5+ years of experience in corporate strategy, ideally with a leading global management consulting firm.
- You are preferably an engineering or business graduate, with an MBA from a leading business school.
- You have a proven track record in leading strategic projects with regular senior executive interaction.
- You understand our line of business, markets and competition and are familiar with emerging trends and technologies that shape our sectors.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a result-driven way of working.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English, and proficiency in other languages is a plus.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please reach out to the Head of Strategic Development & Innovation, Moncef Tanfour (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 31 December 2018, by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.