Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
German speaking Invoice Booking Accountant - Purchase to Pay
The Purchase to Pay Invoice Booking Accountant executes all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for PTP for selected local companies with the support of the Senior Accountant and reports directly to the Team Leader PTP.
- To execute all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for PtP for selected local companies
- To process all incoming invoices (invoice receipt and invoice verification): Record, check and post invoices with or without reference to purchase orders
- Resolve requests arriving in Service Manager
- Initiate vendor master data creation
- Execute and support closing activities (monthly, quarterly, year-end): process ICO and external scanned invoices, do GRIR revaluation, prepare list of items to accrued for with coding, etc..
- Execute reconciliation of account balances
- Support preparation activities and participate in migrations, support go live preparation
- Support Internal Control and audit activities
- Execute ad-hoc activities given by Group Leader or Management
- Business Administration and/ or Finance related studies
- English and German on a negotiation level
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position, gained at a Shared Service Center
- Good accounting knowledge, especially in Accounts Payable
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Communicative, people oriented
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.