The main purpose of the role is to develop and execute highly complex or specialized initiatives, as defined in our Submersible business plan and its vision, driven by customer needs and application expertise. The outcome is profitable growth and a solid industry leadership position for Grundfos within Submersible solutions in the eyes of our customers..
Functionally responsible for application knowledge & insights within Submersible Solutions.The Application Specialist is Grundfos’ subject matter expert within “Submersible Solutions”, and uses a high degree of technical, application and digital / automation insights.
- Work with MNRE the Nodal agency on Technical Specifications
- To create / develop specifications based on new technologies and ensure these technologies are adopted by MNRE
- Seek approval for our products / Offerings
- Ensure the set specifications are right enough to confirm quality and realiability of products and deliveries
- Value addition to the technical panel of this Agency
- Explore possibility in getting Grundfos facility accredited for self-Certification on products being tested
- Working in close association with BIS/BEE agencies
- Collaborate with Government Agencies during meeting with key members
- Product Design & Development team
- Business Development & Sales Team
Qualifications & Experience
BE Electrical/Mechanicial with 12–15 years of relevant experience, primarily sound Technical knowledge in Pumps sector
This position will be based at Delhi
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.