- Develop Wastewater business in China including wastewater transportation, wastewater treatment and flood control.
- Strengthen team cohesion and develop strong team leaders.
- Execute wastewater and sponge city strategic initiatives and promotions.
- Develop professional sales channels dedicated for Wastewater business.
- Strengthen customer relationship and secure the sustainable growth and contribution from Wastewater customers;
- Work on and carry out sales strategy and plan.
Major Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Create synergy between internal sales teams.
- Work out annual business development plan and secure the execution.
- Collaborate with support functions to deliver added value to customers.
- Achieve the sales turnover and improve the solution selling.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or degree holder in environmental engineering, general machinery or electrical or commercial background, etc.
- Minimum 8 years working experience as sales leader in water industry.
- Good communication and team coordination spirit.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Always willing to develop others
- Honesty and integrity to uphold the Company’s values
- A team player able to work with other members to achieve goals of the team
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
- Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done
- Positive self-confidence and ability to deal with pressure
- Willing to travel
- Good communication skills;
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.